Help me to choose a good broker for a novice scalp trader

Do factor in the break even point on the unlimited plans.depending on the price of crude it can go up to 0.6 points..

It's for CTT and other stat charges...
I checked brokerage calculator of TradePlus and SAS Online. I'm attaching snapshots of both.

I don't know anything about Breakeven charges. Can you explain it to me please ?

Thanks

Attachments

nirav_j

The screenshot you have attached is self evident..

Be point includes all those charges listed in. The pic.

If you go for unlimited plan, you have to factor in that as BE.

So for 1 lot crude and 1 point profit, net profit will be 1-be ..

You should make your choice of unlimited, 9 per lot or zerodha after doing calcs for all their BE points.. they won't be the same.

tradedatrend

Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping. Now more and more traders like scalping trading, but as far as I know, there are some brokers which don't allow scalping.
can you name a single broker who DOES NOT ALLOW scalping

after opening a legal trading account with a broker its none of the business of broker what and how i will trade

unless you trade with dabbas

The screenshot you have attached is self evident..

Be point includes all those charges listed in. The pic.

If you go for unlimited plan, you have to factor in that as BE.

So for 1 lot crude and 1 point profit, net profit will be 1-be ..

You should make your choice of unlimited, 9 per lot or zerodha after doing calcs for all their BE points.. they won't be the same.
The tick for crude oil is 1 point. So any BE <1(or 2) will be good enough.

Zerodha has higher BE value. Here is the snapshot.

Friend ,you are a newbie and you selected scalping(risk) and security as
MCX (High risk).You will become zero in no time,100%.After siting in a chair
you lengthen your legs.Trade in equity first for some years and then switch
to others.Do not trade it in less than 5 minute time frame as the market is
very noicy.This my humble advice.

Try www.sasonline.in cost only Rs. 1000/-- for month unlimited trading for
NSE F&O My exprience is more then 10 years for Indian market, hope you find your answer. If daytrade then even Rs.20 per trade can cost you a hell.Good luck.

mastermind007

Hi all,

It's good to be here among the professional traders,investors and finance enthusiasts.

I'm a novice trader. I just started learning about trading like 2 months ago and after few weeks of paper trading I started to trade with real money. I'm a scalp trader and started with capital of Rs. 25K and my current broker is Sharekhan.

I am just trading in commodity right now and will start trading in equity soon. After doing few trades I realised that a big part of my booked profit is going to my broker and I was getting peanuts in each trade and since then I had to be too careful doing any scalp trades.

Somehow I managed to add 3.5K to my initial capital in last 3 weeks but I feel that I could get more profit with discount brokers.

Can anyone suggest me a good broker for me ?

I've heard and read a lot about Zerodha and I read about some unlimited plans of other brokers too. I'm still confused. That is why I'm here to know you suggestions and get your guidance.

Thank you
I too have account with Sharekhan and another account with a discount broker named tradesmartonline. Sharekhan's software is extremely good whereas NOW software has no charting and is extremely crude software which seems made by newbie programmers with zero understanding of trading.

I grudgingly use NOW only because saving brokerage is essential. When I moved to TSO, zerodha did not have PI (or I did not like the demo they gave).

Another reason, I opted for tradesmartonline was that their office was in same city as mine so it meant that I could visit them more easily in case
of any problem.

Since opening an account, I have discovered two other discount brokers besides zerodha which are extremely competitively priced. tradeplus and myvaluetrade.

I guess it is really hard to suggest any good broker as there are lot of brokers offering services online and its hard to guess which one is good and which one is not, so i think hotforex, fxcm, fxprimus, octafx, lmfx etc can be the few to short list in order to choose a decent broker.