Help me to buy stocks

Hi all!....I'm totally new for trading. I'm doing my trading in ICICI direct .Initially i was doing my trading in Itra-day but i felt its too risky to invest there.I could'nt understand the stocks fluctuation.So please do help me how to gain knowledge like which stock is going better, when to buy the stock and suggest me some usefull tips and info to continue my trading :)

niftytaurus

Hi all!....I'm totally new for trading. I'm doing my trading in ICICI direct .Initially i was doing my trading in Itra-day but i felt its too risky to invest there.I could'nt understand the stocks fluctuation.So please do help me how to gain knowledge like which stock is going better, when to buy the stock and suggest me some usefull tips and info to continue my trading :)
Welcome to forum
My humble sugestions for you.
If you are totally new to trading,dont go for intraday.
Trading is risky,whether intraday or positional, If you dont have any knowledge.
for understanding stocks fluctuations,you have to get some knowledge..please first get some knowledge.there r so many good threads in this forum..go through them..& when u have knowledge,choose a setup for u,in which ur comfortable & then paper trade it for 2-3 monthes..if ur continuously profitable ,then go for real trading...
Icici is very costly..try some low brokerage firm
all the best