help me seniors in OPtionS

i have capital of 35k and completely interested in intraday OPTIONs...plz guys tell me some strategies to make some money ..tomorrow is Monday and want to start from tomorrow i know basic abt options ..but wanna know about trend of market main rules etc.

plz guys help me.. see this is the post where many newcomers like me can find help ....help me out yarrr m first in my family who is going to start trading ...so ...:clap: come onnnnn

bunny

You don't know about trend of market, etc. and you are willing to risk 35K? I will suggest you better do some "job" to earn your break and entrust some professional with that 35K.

hey yarr i dnt understand if u cant help me reply in this post ...u know somthing i am working in Police and one more thing u should about me tht i made 35 k from my 15k ..without any strategy ...juz with cnbc awaaz ..but i want to do trading with a serious strategy ...dnt mind but if u cant help then dnt say like anything u said above...punjab police da dimaag bahut garm hunda...:thumb:

Relish

i have capital of 35k and completely interested in intraday OPTIONs...plz guys tell me some strategies to make some money ..tomorrow is Monday and want to start from tomorrow i know basic abt options ..but wanna know about trend of market main rules etc.

plz guys help me.. see this is the post where many newcomers like me can find help ....help me out yarrr m first in my family who is going to start trading ...so ...:clap: come onnnnn
Read this thread. May help u http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj-49.html You can also download tool from Raj signature by registering on 4shared site.

Also go to option page and find Dan strategy on option. it will help understand concept http://www.traderji.com/options/66266-option-trading-danpickup.html

bunny

hey yarr i dnt understand if u cant help me reply in this post ...u know somthing i am working in Police and one more thing u should about me tht i made 35 k from my 15k ..without any strategy ...juz with cnbc awaaz ..but i want to do trading with a serious strategy ...dnt mind but if u cant help then dnt say like anything u said above...punjab police da dimaag bahut garm hunda...:thumb:
Oh you are in the police? In that case, go ahead. I have "heard" that policemen have lots of "bribe money". So no big deal if you lose your money.

And you should know that a policeman, or any govt. servant in India is not allowed to speculate or trade in the derivatives segment. You could go to jail. Just telling.

thank u bro ...can u plz tell me which software r u talkin abt nd tell can any software can help me to know abt the trend of market and predict the upcoming market ...and what is AFL ..??

thnx in advance ... i have many question to ask thats y i started this thread :confused:d

ok take an action and complaint abt me ...nd send me to JAIL ...:) hahahahah bunny ur name shud be FUNNY ...anyways u have some helpful thing to say ...otherwise i know law ...better then u ...plz reply if u have somthing helpful things to say related to this post..thnx

bunny

ok take an action and complaint abt me ...nd send me to JAIL ...:) hahahahah bunny ur name shud be FUNNY ...anyways u have some helpful thing to say ...otherwise i know law ...better then u ...plz reply if u have somthing helpful things to say related to this post..thnx
Sure, give me your full name, address and PAN card no.

Looks like you don't need any help here since you have already successfully doubled your money. Maybe you could help the others here :)

G'luck, and do post your trades here.:thumb:

sam_kuw

Sure, give me your full name, address and PAN card no.
Looks like you don't need any help here since you have already successfully doubled your money. Maybe you could help the others here :)

G'luck, and do post your trades here.:thumb:

:lol::rofl:
:rofl::lol::thumb: