help me pls

hi am a student really interested in the stock market , i wanna learn about it for two years and then start buying stocks
can u please tell me how to go abvout it and also where to start what to etc
pls thanks alot

Traderji

Super Moderator
Welcome to Traderji.com

I am sure you will learn a lot about trading and investing in stocks by visiting this forum regularly & posting your questions here.

The best way for you to start off is by reading as much as you can.

You can visit the Books & Publication section of this forum for more information on this topic.

C

CreditViolet

Welcome to the jungle :) Good luck with ur journey

Last edited by a moderator:
makdt said:
hi am a student really interested in the stock market , i wanna learn about it for two years and then start buying stocks
pls thanks alot
dear student

you have shown intrest to learn technicals of stock market.this is your right decision before entering the market.you can learn charting then technical indicators.
thanks
neeraj

well its good neeraj u wan to invest in market'
but before that homework must be there in technicals and even try to read graphs and note down all movement' , that how much high that particular stock made earlier,and bottoms also, and all that stufff's, and when u feel u r doing good with that techniques, try with small quantity in market, and make money for you

makdt said:
pls thanks alot
.....>>>>>>
visit investopedia.com,icicidirect.com,moneycontrol.com>>>and mail me [email protected] :cool:

Hi Trader ji,

What is your view about tea sector and company called DUNCANS. I have around 500 shares of this company at Rs 29. Whats the 1 year target of this stock.

Traderji

Super Moderator
lavanay said:
Hi Trader ji,

What is your view about tea sector and company called DUNCANS. I have around 500 shares of this company at Rs 29. Whats the 1 year target of this stock.
Duncan Agro has been forming a downward sloping channel. If it can break out of this cnhannel you coud see a one year conservative target of 55.00-60.00.