help me please

anup0212

hello everybody i am new to share market.anyone knows how to make money in down market like what is short selling with example, nifty put and call option etc.
please someone help me as i lost too much money this market i am using icicidirect as broker.
hi user292, just first advice change your broker they are very costly...go for zerodha or achivers...if u r a regular trader...and keep watching here some of the good threads ..and then follow ...sure u will recover...but these basics like call and put u need to learn so start from TJ...:D

Mr.G

thanks everybody but anyone here know how to do shortselling? i dont know how to it in icicidirect
Please learn how to trade cash first, then futures and then options dont jump straight to options you might regret it all your life.

hello everybody i am new to share market.anyone knows how to make money in down market like what is short selling with example, nifty put and call option etc.
please someone help me as i lost too much money this market i am using icicidirect as broker.
Hi, i do not know i can paste external links here or not. This is just for educational purpose. Go ahead and try this tutorial
http://www.tradingacademy.com/ptwmu...mpaigncode=INWB4NA001010CDPEPR_Web_Banner_New

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Take a six month vacation from trading. Read some books on trading. Learn the basics of the market. Find a good strategy. Backtest it and it is profitable in backtesting then only start trading again.

All the Best
Thank you, but it is impossible to learn about something if we don't actively participate. What i suggest is to trade with expertise advise using small capitall will work well.

Mr.G

What i suggest is to trade with expertise advise using small capitall will work well.
Why are you trying to turn him into a STOCK TIPS monger?! Let the kid learn on his own. or hire a professional entirely.

Tamil trader

Why are you trying to turn him into a STOCK TIPS monger?! Let the kid learn on his own. or hire a professional entirely.
most of the stocks tips company are scam...... if their calls work, why are they giving calls? rather they will use their calls and make good money in market...

so, advice to all traderji member is, please dont subscribe call, find a good strategy, and back test it, and start to earn..

niftytaurus

Hi
In down market you can make money in many ways..but I will tell you 2 methods which I know & do....1)you can short futures i.e. you can sell the future of stock or index..which you are expecting to fall...if market fall ,you can buy that future,its called short covering.
2 method is you can buy put of that particular stock or index,which you are expecting to fall...when market falls,put value increases often ...& when you reach your target you can square off that position..
but my concern for you is if you are new to share market, you are not advised to play in f& o segment..its very risky...u have already lost too much money..so please first educate yourself...share market is not gamble,its a pure business..as you cant do any business profitably without knowledge,it is same with share market...sometimes you can be profitable by luck or chance...but for taking profit consistently, you should educate yourself with some good books or articles on internet.so many threads in this traderji forum are very helpful in educating yourself...go through them...& prepare your method...do some monthes of paper trading & when you would be consistently profitable in paper trading ..then invest or trade with your real money...its a journey..enjoy it...
I hope it will help you
all the best

niftytaurus

thanks everybody but anyone here know how to do shortselling? i dont know how to it in icicidirect
Hi
see the demo on icici.direct.com..they provide a video where they show how to do trading in future & options..
short selling:- you have to first sell the futures of that stock or index,which you are expecting to fall,then when it reach your target ,you have to buy it ..its called short covering...for ex. nifty index is at 5400 level...you are expecting that market will fall down from that level..so you sell the future of nifty ..if market fall, & reach ur target, say it is 5350, so now you can buy nifty at 5350....so u sell high & buy low..u get 50 points profit...nifty index lot size is 50..
if you have still any confusion,dont feel hesitate to ask...we all,were New at some point of time
all the best