Help me choose trader ? I want to start trading ASAP ( NewBie)

Hello there i want to operate from office on phone so the trading platform should provide android support . Not possible for me to trade from home because am at work
and i want to just run a test account with a minimum of 5000 rs for a start i just want to learn basics . I will invest more money as i go by .

imfine

Check zerodha.

It good for both equity and commodity. As you have 5k so yiu can use their Bracket order and cover order.

stoch

Hello there i want to operate from office on phone so the trading platform should provide android support . Not possible for me to trade from home because am at work
and i want to just run a test account with a minimum of 5000 rs for a start i just want to learn basics . I will invest more money as i go by .
If I'm not mistaken Hotforex offer android app for trading on the ago. Fast and easy setup, withdrawal and top up options is also available through smartphone.

There’s thread for this booker Finvasia here

You can try them.. pretty cost effective. They literally charge no commissions. There a software costs but if you use Now or scalpert- their inhouse platform, you get away paying those charges as well. Scalper and Now both on android and scalper can be accessed from a web browser as well.