Help me choose a best trading broker plz....

Hi, I'm currently associated with SBI CAPSEC,
the reason I'm leaving is of their high brokerage (0.15% charged on both time buying and selling on intraday !!!!!) and their trading platform sucks...

My requirements
*A less brokerage (=<0.05%)
* Better Online trading platform
*Exposure of 4-5 times
* A quick Over phone trading ( due to frequent power cuts I may need this)

Optional:
*Mobile trading platform
* In house Technical research

the reason I'm leaving is of their high brokerage (0.15% charged on both time buying and selling on intraday !!!!!) and their trading platform sucks...

My requirements
*Exposure of 4-5 times

Optional:
*Mobile trading platform
try zerodha:thumb:

My requirements
*Exposure of 4-5 times

Optional:
*Mobile trading platform
go for RKSV. excepting 'in house technical research' they are good. check rksv.in and you will know. (even opening an account is so easy compared to others).

I would suggest Action Financial Services because their services exactly match your requirements. Since you're looking at cheap brokerage, their 1 paisa brokerage product will be suitable for you. They also have a very good online and mobile trading platform. You can check all this on their website action.com

I am new here i want open a trading account...india infoline near to us...when i saw some reviews TERRIBLE ....but that all happend in 2010-2011 time now its 2013 any body with india infoline here pls help me whether i have to go ahead or not pls do reply all pls i want a help for this