help me by explain the secret in future trading

hello

i watched a advisor (through web source) almost daily providing tips .only on future contracts.
and his almost all tips are success full ,
he providing the all trades with big targets
almost 15-25 points per trade (7-20 k daily),

what is the technique behind his tips ????????????????

his some stocks are(axis bank,tatamot,jindal steel,m&m,tech mahindra ,sintex,dr.reddy,..etc)

how can he selecting such tips
pls rply me

he provide only on futures
dail 1-2 tips max and intraday target achieving

I too have a similar question. One prime example on this very forum is the thread (Nifty MAGIC Levels For Today) Now I dont want assume too much behind the intentions of the person who opened the thread but it is a valid question. Compared to my thakela pivot levels, which are nowhere close to actual thing most of the time, these levels are astonishing, to put it mildly. Senior members, please shed some light and gyaan on this aspect.
kind rgds to all.

-------------------
Jai Bajrang Bali

Other post stuck with mods. morin80 has a valid question and i have a similar question too. Check the nifty magic thread, as an example.

They are just making money from from the the subscriptions...no trade goes right...they post the trades after the market closes on their websites looking at the perfect trades on the chart...even you can do that....they just fool people.

veluri1967

One thing for sure.

As members of traderji, we ought to learn to be independent of making trading decisions. Whether right or wrong, we keep learning something new to survive in this world of fascinating trading world.

Who knows one day you might be watched out for goldmine tips.

Even the big names in investment advisory failed miserably at times wiping out entire profits in one wrong move.

Learn to be indepedent trader and unlearn to be dependent on others for tips.

Some one who is making money in future trading will never ever sell calls- NAKED TRUTH

Some one who has developed his brain in trading nifty future is either a millionaire or on a way to become millionaire. If he is successful, he will never ever sell calls to retail traders.

People who are not successful or they are not confident of their trades will sell calls to make a living out of subscription fees.

Traders who sell calls do not make a living out of trading, they make their living out of subscription fees.

Go ask any successful floor trader in Chicago Mercantile Exchange that will he sell his calls to retailers?

Successful traders use complete brain- Left side for analysis and right side for intuition.

Intuition is a hunch which gets built up in your consciousness. Intuition which comes after you have developed neurons and synapses inside your brain through repeated learning, memory and revision.

It is the intuition which actually makes few traders ultra millionaire. In a way Trading will always remain mystical activity for majority of traders because we are talking here intuition which is mystical and needs conscious effort and enormous hard work to develop it.