help me about intraday

Hi friends / sir..

I am very New To share market. past 2 weeks i am watching NSE/ BSE markets.

I opened trading/demat account zerodha broker. still now i dont know the exact brokage charge.

Today i visited Religare broker nearer to me.. they told u will pay 20 rs/ 1 sell / 1 buy so when trade 8 times you have to pay 160 rs. but when u trade with us its very low to compare with zerodha..

i am from rural side.. i having only net facility in my house.. but religare is nearer to me.. zerodha head office very longer for me. so any advantage for religare??
Is it true??

my initial amount for trading is 15000 only. in this amount which broker is suitable for me..??

what is margin?? how much amount i am trading with 15000 rs ???( somebody says u can buy upto 100000 amount shares. is it possible??? )

when i get 0.5 % profit what will be amount of profit i am having now???

ashu1234

Hi,
with your description given, I can say that you are totally new. Don't trade anywhere right away. If you want to know how thing work in market, just go to the nearest broker, spend time there and understand all the basic operations. Just do that for one month. with this small capital please don't trade, you may wipe off your capital in the learning process itself.

Hi,
with your description given, I can say that you are totally new. Don't trade anywhere right away. If you want to know how thing work in market, just go to the nearest broker, spend time there and understand all the basic operations. Just do that for one month. with this small capital please don't trade, you may wipe off your capital in the learning process itself.
Thanks sir..:)

Rish

Hi friends / sir..

I am very New To share market. past 2 weeks i am watching NSE/ BSE markets.

I opened trading/demat account zerodha broker. still now i dont know the exact brokage charge.

Today i visited Religare broker nearer to me.. they told u will pay 20 rs/ 1 sell / 1 buy so when trade 8 times you have to pay 160 rs. but when u trade with us its very low to compare with zerodha..

i am from rural side.. i having only net facility in my house.. but religare is nearer to me.. zerodha head office very longer for me. so any advantage for religare??
Is it true??

my initial amount for trading is 15000 only. in this amount which broker is suitable for me..??

what is margin?? how much amount i am trading with 15000 rs ???( somebody says u can buy upto 100000 amount shares. is it possible??? )

when i get 0.5 % profit what will be amount of profit i am having now???

Sincere advice, time being spend this 15000 for your family welfare, with this 15,000 you can't able to trade peacefully. Next 6 months just watch the market and do paper trade and see your paper performance and decide.

Don't spoil your family environment