Help Learning TA for noobs

narangji

Narangiji, Dan meant well .,order has to be maintained .Good for you , me and everyone else.
‘This does not mean that we do not respect the questions, but time is time.”
“There is no obligation in the forum to any member to answer or respond”
“In many times the subject can be boring for seniors and long time members, as the subject was discussed in the past to its extension”

We all are learners,traders , as DSM , Amitrandive and Many others have mentioned. Some of us hesitate, for good reason .Some have the caliber, to guide .
The relentless quest you have is a good quality .Someday you will be helping others here .
Peace and Best of luck.

Its all good. I only want to focus on my learning curve. Will avoid everything else at all costs.

Peace Love and Ice cream :)

raul12

RAUL Ji thank you that answered most of my questions,

It would be great if you can explain Answer 1 in little more detail? I mean how should a text book pattern should look like?
Google "stockcharts falling wedge pattern" and read the link. That covers the topic exhaustively.

Last edited:

raul12

@Narangji

I see how you complain in different threads about what you think "Participation in a thread must be according to your mind".

There is no obligation in the forum to any member to answer or respond in any way to any of the threads. Kindly notice this and stop complaining about it.

Second: If any of your threads or any other one is watched and noticed many times, that doe's no guarantee that any answers or comments are posted on such a thread. In many times the subject can be boring for seniors and long time members, as the subject was discussed in the past to its extension. So we will visit such threads and we are in many cases tired to post again and again on such old topics.

This does not mean that we do not respect the questions, but time is time.

So do learn to control your frustration when not any answers are served immediately on a silver tablet to you after you asked for them. Instead be motivated to do more search on the topics by your self.

Those control of frustration you any will need to handle when entering a trade which not immediately will work out for you. And that will be the normal case. ;)

Take care / Dan :)
A valid point here by Dan. Time is valuable for everyone.

Narangji , it would also help if you go through all the posts of good threads of seniors on topics of your interest in TA and you'll find that most of the questions you might be having may be already been answered by the seniors on the thread itself.

narangji

Google "stockcharts falling wedge pattern" and read the link. That covers the topic exhaustively.
Raul I learnt falling wedge pattern from stockcharts only. That's how I ended up drawing a wedge pattern.

Secondly related to your second post about DAN is right about time is valuable..

I would like you to think of a topic that is not available on the web and is available here. So why we are all here in the first place? According to you this website is a waste of time.

So I beg to disagree with both of you. We newcomer's are asking questions because after reading the material we still have doubts that we need to clarify and that's why this web site is meant for.

Also I have named this thread clearly that this thread is for noobs/newcomers, after reading the material available if newcomers are facing any issues we can post here.

I would also like to point out I have only discussed SPECIFIC ISSUES here in all my posts and never diverted from any of the topics unless DAN did which many experts feel it is right. Just think for a second, like you guys want new comers to do the homework before asking questions, wouldn't the new comers expect senior's to be a little polite and not be arrogant?

So instead of replying to my question you also choose to waste time like dan did.

So I would request both of you, if you cant stick to the topic and want to play blame game. Please do outside this thread.

raul12

Raul I learnt falling wedge pattern from stockcharts only. That's how I ended up drawing a wedge pattern.

Secondly related to your second post about DAN is right about time is valuable..

I would like you to think of a topic that is not available on the web and is available here. So why we are all here in the first place? According to you this website is a waste of time.

So I beg to disagree with both of you. We newcomer's are asking questions because after reading the material we still have doubts that we need to clarify and that's why this web site is meant for.

Also I have named this thread clearly that this thread is for noobs/newcomers, after reading the material available if newcomers are facing any issues we can post here.

I would also like to point out I have only discussed SPECIFIC ISSUES here in all my posts and never diverted from any of the topics unless DAN did which many experts feel it is right. Just think for a second, like you guys want new comers to do the homework before asking questions, wouldn't the new comers expect senior's to be a little polite and not be arrogant?

So instead of replying to my question you also choose to waste time like dan did.

So I would request both of you, if you cant stick to the topic and want to play blame game. Please do outside this thread.
narangji ,
Dont revert to someone's post with preconceived notions. What you seem to have interpreted was NOT my intention at all. You completely took it wrongly. For instance, how would I know that you have already read stockcharts.com? I recommended it because I learnt about it from there. Plain and simple and there nothing more to it.

Abt your questions....Will revert to your queries when I get the chance....currently bit preoccupied with other things.

narangji

Ok Moving on with the Learning.

Why we use visual observation method to mark pivot's? If you see my 1st post on Pivot's ( they are visually marked). Most of the web sites don't recommend this method and would use

Pivot point = (Highest price + Lowest price + Closing price) / 3 to decide or use charting software tools to mark pivots.

Also method's Like Febonacci, Gann and Carmilla are they used in deciding pivots?

So can any one guide which is better and why ( please explain with logic)