Help in trading strategy

a1b1trader

Hi a1b1trader,
The data used in chart was a demo of real time data provider rtdpequity.
I have Nest software.
Sorry for delay in replying.

Regards
Debashish
Why I asked you for these details.
Just for a simple advice.
The chart you posted (in 4shared) has so many missing candles/data and so totally useless for trading purpose.
So either look for a better data provider or link your trading platform to amibroker, for real time data purpose.

this is nma swing. this indicator gives signal earliest, but now we have to add additional filters or rules to avoid whipsaws. what additional indicators can be added?

Rules that i have in mind with above nma indicator.
here i have posted the daily chart of hdfcbank. we have to scan at eod and find the scripts that are giving signals. now we have to trade intraday, buy/sell above or below buy/sell signal for small profit and with proper sl. fellow traders can backtest and post here drawbacks and benefits. i have not done real trade yet, planning to trade, but before we should draft all rules, entry & exit and back result.

Additional filter indicator is sma that is drawn on chart. if price is below the line, we can avoid buy signal, and if above the line, we can avoid sell signal. in lower pan there is overbought and oversold indicator. additional if adx indicator can be added for confirmation. we have select one script to trade next day which should not give false signal or whipsaw.

one more with same data. there are lots of afl, but rules of entry, exit is overall. if trades goes opposite, how to handle the situation.

here i found supertrend with adx. one of fellow trader said he is trading with combining above two indicators. when signals are given by both indicator. data is same hdfcbank eod

Why I asked you for these details.
Just for a simple advice.
The chart you posted (in 4shared) has so many missing candles/data and so totally useless for trading purpose.
So either look for a better data provider or link your trading platform to amibroker, for real time data purpose.
Hi a1b1trader, Thanks for your advice,but u will see in the chart the data is not missing the black candles are visible but the white candles are not visible that's why it seems so that some data is missing.

Regards
Debashish

a1b1trader

Hi a1b1trader, Thanks for your advice,but u will see in the chart the data is not missing the black candles are visible but the white candles are not visible that's why it seems so that some data is missing.

Regards
Debashish
Yes, You are right.
Why I didnt notice that only white candles are missing while black ones are intact
:lol::lol::lol:

BTW how the data of rtdpequity is.
Did you find it satisfactory.
Was the data realtime or there was some delay (say from 1-2 seconds onwards)
While taking trial did you disable antivirus and/or firewall as asked in their website.

Yes, You are right.
Why I didnt notice that only white candles are missing while black ones are intact
:lol::lol::lol:

BTW how the data of rtdpequity is.
Did you find it satisfactory.
Was the data realtime or there was some delay (say from 1-2 seconds onwards)
While taking trial did you disable antivirus and/or firewall as asked in their website.
Hi a1b1trader,
1.Actually i didn't cross check with trading terminal.
2.No i didn't disable antivirus or/and firewall.
I was having a demo of eagle trading system with the data they provide me with.

Regards
Debashish

Hey friends and seniors .. thanks for Discussions ..

found only images in 4shared links no AFL :( .. plz post AFL or mail me in

sanjana.tpr at gmail com

Thanks