Help! Funding FXCM Account

if you deposit fund thro credit card, then how to withdraw fund? thro same credit card? can anybody explain pls.. because i saw most of the broker allow withdrawl only thro the same route, that we use previously for deposit fund.

4xpipcounter

All brokers have details on their site to show you exactly what your withdrawal options are. Most of them also have a private chat with their reps.
BTW, when you talk to their reps, and they don't want to take time to explain logistical items to you before you become a client, then stay away from them. Their customer service has already failed.

Also, I know this thread was started because of an encounter with FXCM. My opinion is to stay completely away from them. They're one of the worse brokers, and their reps can also be very pushy. Just try and chat with one of their customer service reps. You hardly have introduced yourself, and they are asking you personal things like how much money do you plan on investing with them, and they want your e-mail address so they can send some "helpful" literature to you.

Their platform is also one of the worse. It took me 5 minutes to execute a trade. I was not happy. You guys also know how fast forex moves.

I could go on and on, but I prefer talking about better things than FXCM.

if you deposit fund thro credit card, then how to withdraw fund? thro same credit card? can anybody explain pls.. because i saw most of the broker allow withdrawl only thro the same route, that we use previously for deposit fund.

yasirdxb

Only the amount you deposited can be withdrawn to the credit card. you'll need to use any other methods such as wire transfer to withdraw your profits!

Hi All,

This is Naveen from Hyderabad, new to Forex.
Recently I opend the account with FXCM(Online).
Presently I've ICICI Account (Debit card). At the time opening this account, ICICI ppl said I can do online payment (ie in USD).

But when I tried to Fund my FXCM account, it has been declined. Now I get to know that using ICICI Debit card I cant do that. And presently ICICI is not issuing Credit Cards.

Could some one please help me on this. Please do let me know if there is any other Indian Bank, thru which I can Fund my account.

Thanks in advance
Naveen
Hi Naveen,

Would want to know if you could finally fund your fxcm micro account for I am also looking to open a account with them and would have the same problems as you faced as was planning to use ICICI debit card. How did you funded them.
Did any one funded fxcm with a credit card and got the amount back in the credit card/bank wire transfer.

Did any one here use fx sol india, how is this broker. Any one using this, please share the deposit/withdrawal method used.

Thanks,