Help each other..post u r stocks along with charts..

hi kindman,
thnks for your applause....hope everyone in the forum benefits from our analysis.....Even in technical analysis team work is important....hope we will continue the gud work through out the year.......

vsangeeth

Nifty is trading with in a triangle today, it hit the upper trendline and come down.....what you think kindman and sangeeth,will the fiscal stimulus make any impact,where will the market head from here..ril,rpl and ongc yet to participate in this rally,with rally in the crude oil prices they may also join the party..this might help nifty to cross the hurdle ie 3100,on the hourly charts also the uptrendline still holds.....longs only above 3080 nifty spot...am i right....
Some guys talking about the current rally which started from nov till today is c4 of the abc correction which nifty is currenly in from 6358..
The bull market was 5 years long,so the correction will atleast last 2 years...and c5 could come near 2000 in nifty and 6500 in sensex... I am not an expert in elliot waves...
So can anyone clarify the same for us...

Venkyo7

Attachments

why i prefer stocks now?

hi guys,
some seniors might wonder why we recommend midcap stocks like coreprojects,tv18 and ndtv...I used to trade only niftyfutures and options...but from my experience what i have learned, it is better and profitable to trade midcaps after a huge sell off,like we had in october,most of them had doubled and almost everystock has given return of almost 50%,returns can be compared to nifty option trading.....most of the stocks had shown clear reversal signs,like engulfing bullish pattern,mostly in weekly..
one perfect example is HDIL,it did a bullish engulfing or up reversal bar on week ending dec 5th and closed at 88...and went up to 160 with in 7 trading sessions...the trade my friend did was like this..
entry 88 stop loss 82, and exited at 150 range.the high the stock made was 179.....
its just basics of technicals but it still does wonders..

But this party, i mean 30-50% returns in a month wont be there always once risk-reward ratio of these trades shrinks,i dont think its worth betting on these midcaps, we will be surely back to nifty futures and index stocks.....

VSANGEETH

Last edited:

kindman

JAN/3/2009
I AM POSTING ONE VALUE BANKING STOCK

YES BANK
----------
ENTRY/SL/ REFER ATTACHED CHART

IF U LIKE YES BANK BUY/ OTHERWISE JUST FORGET IT
:p:p:p

Last edited:
Clues about the end of this bear market..

Bear market Ending

Bear markets end very quietly - with a whimper not a bang. They surely do not end with eager traders driving the marked-down prices of former market leaders to double and triple gains in a few weeks of a bear rally, as was happening recently. Nor do they end with Dalal Street salesmen and mutual fund managers still recommending stocks and bonds for the short or very long term to clients with huge paper losses.

HOW WILL THIS BEAR MARKET END?

I feel much more comfortable with this question due to my full-time market experience.some of the charaterstics of the end of bear market will be a scene like the following., but it will surely occur.some where in the begginning of 2010,i dont know but it may take that much time or no.

1.With or without a sharp panic, mutual fund redemptions will eventually reach very large levels, exceeding all previous records.
2.The number of mutual funds will drop very sharply through mergers and outright closings.
3.Employment in the overall financial services industry will decline to low levels.
4.Major brokerage houses and even the exchanges will be affected by massive cutbacks.Trading volume will decline rather sharply on all exchanges.
5.Blue chip stocks will drop to levels that are now unbelievable.
6.IPOs will be non-existent or very rare. Cash investments will be popular so long as inflation remains fairly low, but when there is a serious threat of inflation, precious metals will soar.
7.Tight money position even when the interest rates might have come down.
Nobody wants TIPS anymore.
8.Investors all greatly feared and no body dare to enter market on any conditions,complete mistrust and folks of distruction are spread about market and everyone feels blessed for being out of it.

please if such above mentioned situation is seen then that will mark the end of the bear market.there i will be willing to put my money and wait for a situation where the opposite occurs so that i can very readily book the biggest of profits.

I continue to be amazed at the huge number of presumably intelligent fund managers and investment advisors who continue to demonstrate no knowledge of the existence of the 60 year-old Elliott Wave Principle which completely explains the past, present and future action of our major market indices. Is it really ignorance or just their continuing need to sell their same old stocks and funds?Blue channels still cling on to the hope of continuation of the mega trends which is now the part of the history.Why dont we understand four and a half years of bull market will not end with one year of bear,the stocks the indices all need to occillate to the maximum possible angle before the chaos ends.

Finally, I suspect that the investing masses will be long gone from the scene when the bear market ends. A small group of Elliott Wave followers will still exist and have the knowledge to prepare for the next bull leg. The Capital market Journal may still be publishing to a greatly reduced readership, but Economic times and the financial section of most newspapers may have disappeared. I choose not to predict what satyam and Internet will be doing when all of the above events have occurred, but I am sure that Infosys and Larsen will be here.

But do not despair, some day a new and greater Dalal Street establishment will rise from the ruins of the old. A new generation of investors will be born and become buyers of Dalal Streets offerings. The stock and bond markets will grow and expand. A great new bull market will be born. The grand old boom and bust cycle will start again, but I think it will be a very long time in the future and few of my readers will be here to participate..

COURTESY: RAJESH
TECHNICAL ANALYST AND TRADER....

kindman

Yesbank long
today sl of 84 not hit
keep the sl tight

our aim is systematic trading... Not premature exit
i am sure we will get a big rally soon...