help compile comps data in excel

Hi everybody , i want to prepare an excel sheet with stocks' current price,eps, pe,pb etc values against their names. Can i import/download the data directly from any website. pls hlp me with this. thanks.

thanks vondutch9 i appreciate your help . If you or some other friend here can give such a list for NSE too, it would be very helpful.Thanks

Hi vondutch9 , i am not able 2 interpret it right or there are wrong entries in ur data for eg for KOTHARI PETRO eps-ttm is shown as 999 which is not correct as per my understanding. pls hlp me understand if i am misinterpretting.

Hi Vicomp,

I`m not sure if I understand you but the file uploaded has only Script code and company name. There is no EPS or other statistics.

Thx!

Vicomp!
What you are asking for is current price,eps,pe,p/b etc.But i don't understand what will you do with that.For fundamental analysis you have to do much much more.These figures you can get from any financial site like moneycontrol,financialexpress,way2wealth etc. And the way you want data , can't be gotton anywhere.You have to collect it for yourself.Or if you are ready to pay to capitalline or bloomberg data,thats gonna cost a lot, around 1,50000 per annum, i think, not quite sure.