Help!! Amibroker not loading global data feeds.

kingsmasher1

Hi,

I have installed the trial version of Amibroker 64 bit version 6.00.2 and installed the NimbleDataPro (globaldatafeeds plugin).

The issue is, when i create a database in Amibroker, and select the datasource, i don't see NimbleData plugin listed there, which simply mean Amibroker is not loading the plugin.

What am i missing? Please help.

Also, i don't see the load plugin button or the global datafeeds listed in the list of plugins as well :

Last edited:

traderniftybull

check with GDFL, if plug in work in trial version or not
I do not know anything about plugin etc
If it work, then ask GDFL to configure, they will do it, if you are their client

monkeybusiness

Hi,

I have installed the trial version of Amibroker 64 bit version 6.00.2 and installed the NimbleDataPro (globaldatafeeds plugin).

The issue is, when i create a database in Amibroker, and select the datasource, i don't see NimbleData plugin listed there, which simply mean Amibroker is not loading the plugin.

What am i missing? Please help.

Also, i don't see the load plugin button or the global datafeeds listed in the list of plugins as well :
Call your data provider they will do it for you on team viewer.

kingsmasher1

Thanks (@traderniftybull and @monkeybusiness), for the replies, so as you rightly pointed out, may be trial version is an issue then. I have dropped an email to Amibroker support. Let us see. lol..they just have one old DB, in default version of 6.00.2 and that too 2013 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

traderniftybull

Thanks (@traderniftybull and @monkeybusiness), for the replies, so as you rightly pointed out, may be trial version is an issue then. I have dropped an email to Amibroker support. Let us see. lol..they just have one old DB, in default version of 6.00.2 and that too 2013 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But it wont have made any difference even if the database is of current year, as you can not save data in amibroker, trial version.

kingsmasher1

But it wont have made any difference even if the database is of current year, as you can not save data in amibroker, trial version.
Ohh ok..good point and thanks for the response.
In between i sent an email to Amibroker, and they suggested eSignal, to get NSE/BSE data, and seems like it is paid.

Do we have anything for free or openSource, which can be used to feed NSE/BSE intraday live signals to Amibroker? (by any chance?).

Here is the response from Amibroker.
{{
Thank you very much for your e-mail.

For example - eSignal.com provides data for those exchanges:
http://www.esignal.com/exchanges/exchanges_exp.aspx?name=all

See also other recommendations here:
http://www.amibroker.com/indiafaq.html

Best regards
}}

Last edited:

traderniftybull

Bhai, you seems to be in love with costly supports. Costly broker, costly data provider etc. etc. Just joking. Dont go with eSignal, very costly (though accurate)

Search forum in data section and you may get data providers ranging 500 pm and above. Or you search for member Josh1, (a full thread is there) who has developed a tool that fetch realtime data from trading terminal like NestTrader to amibroker and you may use it.

kingsmasher1

So, i was finally able to make it work.
Seems like the GlobalDataFeeds (esignal) needs a login credential. Just installing the exe does not work.

I had asked for a trial version, and got it working.
The great thing i saw is, every EOD they send an excel sheet having EOD data for F&O, equities (cash segment) and forex using which you can create a local Amibroker database, and play through it (like above). The price seems to be somewhat reasonable 1690 INR pm for NSE FNO, although i would subscribe to it or not is a different question altogether ;);)

Last edited: