hello_punter

Hello Rupam.

Instead, we suggest that you take a deep breath, pick up the phone, and call your financial professional. It's likely that your advisor has been through unpredictable markets before and can discuss whether current conditions warrant a change in your investment strategy. In the meantime, take a look at some information that provides perspective on approaching today's unsettled markets

Thanks For the reply Sir actually i am new in stock market .And i have no idea about market volatility or rangebound. I join forum for known about markerts.From the market experts:)

if you are not femiliar with intraday trading, to start with your best bet would be to subscribe to some SMS based intraday tips, it will let you understand the trend easily.

The Sensex today is down by around 391 points (2%), while the NSE-Nifty is down by around 124 point (2.1%). Mid and small cap stocks are also trading in the red with the BSE Mid Cap and BSE Small Cap indices down by around 1.3% and 1% respectively. The rupee is trading at Rs 58.70 to the US dollar.

NSE Bhavcopy (csv file with OLHC info of all the equities) are available here. However, it is made available only after the market is closed. So, is there any way to get the open price of all NSE equities before the market close?