hello_punter

My dear friends,

m basically a service holder & quite new to stock trading. i want learning & investing in futures and options as i understand that it requires less margin for more trading & lesser time to spent on.

but for that, i want a firsthand guru to teach me to start with. Pl guide me about the availability of guru in and around shillong area

Iam a trader and technical person, and also one of the senior member in Puntercalls.com . If you are new in stock trading in sincere advice is please avoid options initially and also don't overtrade like taking big exposure with less margin.
For Any specific help you can pm me or mail me.
Happy Trading

i know the many good tips provider companies everyone are not best.i think in this market no one is best.but still i am using a tips provider company who give me profit in any kinds of market condition .How accurate do you want...

90%.
95%.

and there is one which is 100%... never wrong....Click on the link https://www.puntercalls.com

bunny

What is the meaning of the word "punter"? I have heard this word a number of times, but have no clue about its meaning. Somebody please explain.