Hello!

Hi Friends,

My name is Vipul Ramaiya, and I'm a CMT charterholder. My experience with the financial markets extends to 2005, when I first visited my friend who used to work with Sharekhan. Ever since, the markets have always fascinated me and I remain an eager student to learn all the time as I trade my way through indexes and stocks.

As for my approach, here's a snapshot of my primary trading template:

-> Following a top-down analysis approach.
-> Multiple Time Frame Analysis (Daily being the primary trading Time frame), Support/Resistance analysis, Significant Pivots, Range Inflections, Swing Momentum (3/10 MACD);
-> Identifying High-Probability setups, Risk management (Defining position size based on Risk units and open position correlations etc.);
-> Advanced Relative Strength Analysis: Creating/Utilizing customized indices for different markets to identify strength/money flow and smart money participation.
-> Identifying trade setups based on 3 different trade profiles: Pro-trend & counter-trend; breakout trades, and failed breakout trades.

I love sharing trading ideas i see on the charts. For the purpose, I believe Traderji remains one of the best platforms for sharing knowledge, receiving feedback and being amongst a like-minded community that lives and breathes stock markets!

Looking forward to being an active part at Traderji!!

Cheers!!

jagankris

Hi Friends,

My name is Vipul Ramaiya, and I'm a CMT charterholder. My experience with the financial markets extends to 2005, when I first visited my friend who used to work with Sharekhan. Ever since, the markets have always fascinated me and I remain an eager student to learn all the time as I trade my way through indexes and stocks.

As for my approach, here's a snapshot of my primary trading template:

-> Following a top-down analysis approach.
-> Multiple Time Frame Analysis (Daily being the primary trading Time frame), Support/Resistance analysis, Significant Pivots, Range Inflections, Swing Momentum (3/10 MACD);
-> Identifying High-Probability setups, Risk management (Defining position size based on Risk units and open position correlations etc.);
-> Advanced Relative Strength Analysis: Creating/Utilizing customized indices for different markets to identify strength/money flow and smart money participation.
-> Identifying trade setups based on 3 different trade profiles: Pro-trend & counter-trend; breakout trades, and failed breakout trades.

I love sharing trading ideas i see on the charts. For the purpose, I believe Traderji remains one of the best platforms for sharing knowledge, receiving feedback and being amongst a like-minded community that lives and breathes stock markets!

Looking forward to being an active part at Traderji!!

Cheers!!
Welcome to Traderji :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 2
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0