Hello

this is praveen from trichy,i m a engineering college student,i wanna know ,learn ,study, the basics of trading, i m in a beginer level, i believe that traderji can make me advanced trader in share market field,the following are my details,

1) my trading or investing exp.. is NIL

2)no. of years i m investing is also NIL

so i m a new one to this forum....

thanks............

umeshmandal

Welcome to TJ !
How about concentrating on "Engineering" rather than chasing the "easy money mirage: Stock Market ! Decision is yours. All I say is review it a few times more !
You are at the best place on the Net to learn about Indian Stock Market. Look around, at your level, you have enough study material and links here to last you a long long time.

Hello Praveen,
Warm welcome to TraderJi, I just want to mention that you are in a right place to acquire prerequisite knowledge before enter in the stock market. Only smart people can think like that, I appreciate your decision. Because this is the only thing which can match with the inflation rate but you should not be greedy as well.
Thank you

this is praveen from trichy,i m a engineering college student,i wanna know ,learn ,study, the basics of trading, i m in a beginer level, i believe that traderji can make me advanced trader in share market field,the following are my details,

1) my trading or investing exp.. is NIL

2)no. of years i m investing is also NIL

so i m a new one to this forum....

thanks............

Everything NIL still qualifies you for trading and learning trading/investment: Hoping your trading capital is not NIL, as it will be difficult trading without that. :clap:

primitivetrader

still learning guys
very interesting that you came back to the forum after 8-9 years. hopefully, you must have completed your engineering and also consistently profitable in the stock market.

Welcome back to the forum and glad to hear that you are still learning. Learning is what helps us grow as traders and takes us to the path of success. Wishing you a successful future as a trader. Good luck!

Hi! Welcome to the Traderji forum! I appreciate your keenness to learn about the stock market. You learn from various sources online and people here are there to solve your doubts. Learn and understand the market, and then you can start to invest in the stock market.

Hello, Parveen! Welcome to this forum! You focus on learning with your studies, and with time, you will find that you will gain experience and learning that you can use to your advantage. Happy learning!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 2
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0