hello

drvinod_k

Hello traderji and fellow traders i extend my best wishes to all of u. I am a trader and i have been fairly active in the markets since the last 9 years. my style of trading is dependent purely on news flows and it's application to the market scenario. even though i am averse to technicals i do have a look at the charts but only to determine support and resistance of a particular script before i decide to get in. i request u all seniors to accept me in your fold and share with me all your experiences in the stock market. i will be more than happy to extend any sort of co-operation and help within my reach to all of the fellow members.
thank you.

Hello traderji and fellow traders i extend my best wishes to all of u. I am a trader and i have been fairly active in the markets since the last 9 years. my style of trading is dependent purely on news flows and it's application to the market scenario. even though i am averse to technicals i do have a look at the charts but only to determine support and resistance of a particular script before i decide to get in. i request u all seniors to accept me in your fold and share with me all your experiences in the stock market. i will be more than happy to extend any sort of co-operation and help within my reach to all of the fellow members.
thank you.
A warm welcome to you,Vinod.......am sure your experience in the markets and the knowledge in this forum will benefit us all.Looking fwd to your posts.

All the best!

Saint

thank you.
Hello traderji
This is my firest visit.
where i should get free online charting indian stock.

sudhir

thank you.[/QUOT]

Welcome, Dr Vinod K ( I hope I am right in guessing you to be a Doctor), any as you grow in this forum your will realise this to be a wonderful place to be in, all the people here have made it a true treasure hunt for stock market. any way even your way of trading on news based is very much unique or so to say less practiced hence intresting. Your views on news will of course be awaited with intrested, please be regular on posting your views on news, hence even if you may not be a Doctor in medical profession, some body who diogonise the news ok then Dr Stock we will call you so.
best of luck

Ajit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 4
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0