hello

I am new to stock market. Actualy 2 years ago i started to trade using g4 techniques of damodaran sir. unfortunately i disconitued trading for various reason. Now i forget the g4 techniques and market hours also changed.If anybody knows about these,please help for current market timing.Thankyou.

ILTNP

Mr.Krishnamanirmd,

As far as I know about G4 Classes are conducted regularly every month at different plales. He is charging 10000/- for 6 Formulae They are T1, T2, M1,M2, N1 and N2. One problem with his teaching was that he explains very fast and also he does not allow the students to note properly. The people are unable to write all the points or understand them clearly. Secondly earlier he was allowing the students who have attended to hsi classes in the afternoon without taking any additional money. But now he stopped admitting the students thereby preventing the students to have a revision. It is very difficult to do trading only with the Formulae. If anybody who have used these formulae can suggest a way to trade successfully.
Thanks.

Rish

Mr.Krishnamanirmd,

As far as I know about G4 Classes are conducted regularly every month at different plales. He is charging 10000/- for 6 Formulae They are T1, T2, M1,M2, N1 and N2. One problem with his teaching was that he explains very fast and also he does not allow the students to note properly. The people are unable to write all the points or understand them clearly. Secondly earlier he was allowing the students who have attended to hsi classes in the afternoon without taking any additional money. But now he stopped admitting the students thereby preventing the students to have a revision. It is very difficult to do trading only with the Formulae. If anybody who have used these formulae can suggest a way to trade successfully.
Thanks.
He is teaching nothing, it is nothing but similar to smart finance volatility calculation method. Understand, if he is having good formula to make good money, why he should sell it to you, don't waste your time. Damodaran is a useless analyst (he calls him self as a analyst).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 4
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0