Hello to intraday traders

Uncle-ji

Hello everybody,

I have been visiting this site regularly for quite sometime and I've liked what I've seen here. So, I thought maybe I can share some of my experiences in day trading with other members here.

I have been dabbling with the stock market since the time you required a 'card' to get onto the floor. You then had to shout to buy or sell. And agents hung out of pigeonhole-like gaddis yelling into multiple black telephones. Then came the regime of 'badla' and now everything is on-line.

I only work with stocks listed at NSE in the EQ/cash segment. I have an on-line trading account with a bank account linked brokering house, I have subscribed to a realtime data feed that gives me Java charts on my computer screen and I also have a paid system to download EOD and IEOD data. I also own a website on intraday trading. I am doing all this since September 2008.

If other members in similar work fields are interested, I am willing to join in and participate in any way that will help the community. Thank you.