Hello to all my fellow traders and investors!

Hello everyone,

My name is Anurag and I have an experience of ~2 years in swing trading in stock market. Most of what I have learnt is from books and I have zero contact with any trader/investor or anyone from this field. This is the main reason to join this forum in order to interact with you guys so I can learn more and be successful in this.

I am a business analyst by profession. I do not have any educational qualification specific to this field. The only thing I have is passion for trading.

I have been learning and trading actively for the last 2 years. Although I have been trading with a very small amount of money, I believe I have obtained good skill set to trade profitably.

I want to make this as my career and trade for a living. As of now, I do not have enough capital to trade with in order to get huge profit. I need help from you guys in order to understand what should I do next in order to monetize my skills(look for a job somewhere, procure clients, etc.).

Looking forward to building strong community and helping each other to ace our trading journey :)

Hello Anurag and hello everyone,

I am Mukund Sarma from Andhra Pradesh.

I have been an investor for the past 10 years. I have started with Mutual Funds and have made decent returns. Initially I was hesitant to invest in stock market directly and then when I decided to enter the market, I aspired to be a value investor. I have started investing in stocks since 2019. Last one year had been a mixed one, where I bought certain good stocks and impulsively bought certain bad stocks. That is when i realised stock trading is not part time job and needs humongous efforts.

As i came to know about various facets of stock trading such delivery, intraday, futures & options etc, I decided to do lot of reading. I have begun with "intelligent investor" and "security analysis" by Benjamin Graham considered by many as a legendary value investor and stock market guru.

My desire to make a living out of trading has only increased with each passing day and lockdown has helped me to focus in this direction.

Traderji is one of the oldest forums in India for traders. I wish to interact with fellow traders and learn from their experiences while contributing to the best of my ability for betterment of the trading community.

Regards

Hello to you too! It's great that you realize your mistakes and try to fix them, it's a good approach to trading. I think this forum is perfect for you to make new contacts and gain some experience in trading field. I think you're gonna make it, you're on the right track. Good luck to you)

Hello to you too! It's great that you realize your mistakes and try to fix them, it's a good approach to trading. I think this forum is perfect for you to make new contacts and gain some experience in trading field. I think you're gonna make it, you're on the right track. Good luck to you)
Thanks for the wishes!

Looking forward to interact with fellow traders on this community.

Regards
Mukund