Hello to All, LALIT, lost money in Intraday.

Hello and Welcome to All

I am having Nil experiance in Trading, On suggestion of one of my friend, I opened a online Trading account on 01-Sep-11 and with in next 23 days I lost 50% of the Money Invested , now once I came to know I asked stop trading that I will do myself, kindly suggest what to trade & when to trade, my intrest is Equity market with Intradday trading in Margins, while discussing the friend told me the loss is very small and can be recoved in nest 2-3 days time ., I have Odien installed in my PC, can any one help as rs. 40K lost till date & I want to come back again.
Through searching in this Web I cam to know this forum so I required help..

Thank In advance

:confused::confused::confused:

lalit

columbus

Hello and Welcome to All

I am having Nil experiance in Trading, On suggestion of one of my friend, I opened a online Trading account on 01-Sep-11 and with in next 23 days I lost 50% of the Money Invested , now once I came to know I asked stop trading that I will do myself, kindly suggest what to trade & when to trade, my intrest is Equity market with Intradday trading in Margins, while discussing the friend told me the loss is very small and can be recoved in nest 2-3 days time ., I have Odien installed in my PC, can any one help as rs. 40K lost till date & I want to come back again.

Thank In advance

lalit
Most of the people loses money for 2 reasons.

1.Greed & Fear.

2.Reasons beyond your control like
a.Power failure
b.Internet connection down
c.Some unexpected political reason.

If you are in a job ,do not day-trade.Continue with your job with delivery
based trading.Control Greed and Fear.

Hello friend,
You are at the right Place. I know that you are not the right mood to have "GYANN". But it is very important to use stop loss in any trading set up. And in case of Intraday it is very important. I dont know why you or your friend has not used stop loss!!! Wat ever. You made mistakes but have you learned from the mistake? here in stock market everybody (I mean yes everybody) makes mistakes. But successful traders learn from the mistakes. Never repeat it. If you want help then, there are many helpful traders he. They will help you. If you want then can read my trading set up. it is very easy for any beginners.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/58744-intraday-profit-system.html#post582353

happy trading.
Debarghya Mukherjee
Hello and Welcome to All

Thank In advance

lalit

"columbus" made the most important comment here. :). Yes try to control your emotions on stock market. make small profit than big losses.

1.Greed & Fear.

a.Power failure

Dear Sir

I am very thankfull for your suggession and surely follow the same, but my target is Intraday Trading because I have a limited money that can be better utilized in Intraday only as delivery required much money to invest in safe way.

Thanks again & wating for any Intraday suggessions.

lalit

1.Greed & Fear.

a.Power failure

If you are in a job ,do not day-trade.Continue with your job with delivery
based trading.Control Greed and Fear.

Dear Sir

I am very thankfull for your suggessions and follow the same as I told I am having NIL experinece in this market and suffered a loss on my friend behalf, now I want the same trading done by myself, so that I can get familier with this system & trade in future with stoploss .

Thanks agin and awaited any Intraday suggesion for me ( [email protected], [email protected])

Hello friend,
You are at the right Place. I know that you are not the right mood to have "GYANN". But it is very important to use stop loss in any trading set up. And in case of Intraday it is very important. I dont know why you or your friend has not used stop loss!!! Wat ever. You made mistakes but have you learned from the mistake? here in stock market everybody (I mean yes everybody) makes mistakes. But successful traders learn from the mistakes. Never repeat it. If you want help then, there are many helpful traders he. They will help you. If you want then can read my trading set up. it is very easy for any beginners.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/58744-intraday-profit-system.html#post582353

happy trading.
Debarghya Mukherjee

columbus

I am very thankfull for your suggession and surely follow the same, but my target is Intraday Trading because I have a limited money that can be better utilized in Intraday only as delivery required much money to invest in safe way.
lalit
....intraday traders should spend entire time during Market before computers.
Try INDEX options in case of limited capital.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 2
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0