hello please tell me which are best five or six indicator in technical analysis

hello please tell me which are best five or six indicator in technical analysis for anticipating market move.or by them predicting of move in stock and futures and option

columbus

hello please tell me which are best five or six indicator in technical analysis for anticipating market move.or by them predicting of move in stock and futures and option
1.Stochastics
2.RSI
3.Bollinger Bands

AW10

All indicators are great.. provided you know in which market conditions to apply them and when to ignore them.

All all indicators give bad results when applied in wrong mkt conditions.

And if you find an indicator that works in all condition then please let me know.

Happy Trading

Class

I don't know if there are any 'predictive' indicators. Most lag the price I believe.

AW10 is right. Would you use a spirit level to measure the length of a wall? Or a tape measure to measure if it is level? Use the correct tool for the job. But first you need to know exactly what it is you are trying to measure.

If you are trading options in a whipsaw market, it would be more beneficial to measure volatility rather than lack of trend!

The most important indicator is price. Price, trend, volume, support, resistance, MA/Ema.

That's my 10cents worth :thumb:

veluri1967

1.Stochastics
2.RSI
3.Bollinger Bands
As my knowledge goes, these 3 should work in any kind of market. Only limitation is that we should readjust the readings to suit the kind of market we are in. A small addition to the list is that MA crossover because it just confirms trend change.