Hello my dear Experienced Traders

Stix

Hello respected traders,
I'm someone from Silliguri, West Bengal. I'm in trading business for the last 5-6months. So I'm a newbie. I stepped into trading through forex guided by a dumb person with small money. As a beginners luck I earned lumpsome & lost too the entire. Later I realised the value of learning & started learning with YT channel MARKETGURUKUL of Edwardji. He is my first teacher. Then I found one or two real good YT channels(Profit Raining) and started learning more. I again started with 10k but could not manage trades because of lack of experience and the amount now has become 5,600 only. But I'll not leave anywhere and I will succeed, it's my determination. I've also again started with forex with 100 dollar and making small profits.
I'm writing a lot because I believe if I don't open myself to the successful traders then It'll not be of much help.
Currently I'm reading a book 'How To Make Money in Intraday Trading' by Mr.Ashwini Gujral. I have not yet taken any professional course.
I have a deep respect in my heart for the experienced and successful traders.
I'm very lucky to have found this forum and require some mentorship to succeed in trading.
My dream is to have required amount to trade with 4-5lots of Nifty & earn 10k/day someday.
Everyday I spend hours seeing charts, judging entries,exits etc.
I'm ready to put hard work to excel and have patience and confidence.

Dear fellow trader,
I am glad your are looking for knowledge as with it success in stock market is not possible. Most new comers think stock market as place to earn quick money but end up in losses. If earning in stock market was this simple then everyone must have been in trading by now.
My advice is to focus on price action trading process and stay away for lagging indicators. I have small but effective price action course which you can take only after verifying my work ( i have 80%+ success ratio & 600+ students who are happily earning). Intent of the program is not to teach strategies but to enable individual become independent trader with proper techniques, risk management and practice.
No one can become successful in a day in stock market and those claiming to be are all fake.
Continue your journey on learning and if need help to shorten your learning curve, contact me.

mohan.sic

Dear fellow trader,
I am glad your are looking for knowledge as with it success in stock market is not possible. Most new comers think stock market as place to earn quick money but end up in losses. If earning in stock market was this simple then everyone must have been in trading by now.
My advice is to focus on price action trading process and stay away for lagging indicators. I have small but effective price action course which you can take only after verifying my work ( i have 80%+ success ratio & 600+ students who are happily earning). Intent of the program is not to teach strategies but to enable individual become independent trader with proper techniques, risk management and practice.
No one can become successful in a day in stock market and those claiming to be are all fake.
Continue your journey on learning and if need help to shorten your learning curve, contact me.

I wish you offer the course free of cost to dear @Stix as anyway you make lot of money on trading at 80% success.

Hello respected traders,
I'm someone from Silliguri, West Bengal. I'm in trading business for the last 5-6months. So I'm a newbie. I stepped into trading through forex guided by a dumb person with small money. As a beginners luck I earned lumpsome & lost too the entire. Later I realised the value of learning & started learning with YT channel MARKETGURUKUL of Edwardji. He is my first teacher. Then I found one or two real good YT channels(Profit Raining) and started learning more. I again started with 10k but could not manage trades because of lack of experience and the amount now has become 5,600 only. But I'll not leave anywhere and I will succeed, it's my determination. I've also again started with forex with 100 dollar and making small profits.
I'm writing a lot because I believe if I don't open myself to the successful traders then It'll not be of much help.
Currently I'm reading a book 'How To Make Money in Intraday Trading' by Mr.Ashwini Gujral. I have not yet taken any professional course.
I have a deep respect in my heart for the experienced and successful traders.
I'm very lucky to have found this forum and require some mentorship to succeed in trading.
My dream is to have required amount to trade with 4-5lots of Nifty & earn 10k/day someday.
Everyday I spend hours seeing charts, judging entries,exits etc.
I'm ready to put hard work to excel and have patience and confidence.
Dear Investor

I appreciate your efforts & enthusiasm to learn & invest, I would recommend you to start reading articles & blogs related to your interest and also start doing some courses related to stock market. Study some old reports and history of market which will make you understand the working of stock market.

Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 1
I Introductions 3
R Introductions 0
S Introductions 0