hello...looking for a gud suggestions on trading

hi all...i am just 2 months old in trading...already lost 1lakh in options...joined this forum to get some good suggestions..to get back my lost money..hope this forum ll be helpful...

cheers
Chinnu

onlinegtrash

STOP trading options first.

Do you think people selling options at the fraction of underlying's cost are fools and you are smart enough to make money from these veterans who have survived markets for decades?

If you don't know who the fool in a poker table is, probably you are.

STOP trading options first.

Do you think people selling options at the fraction of underlying's cost are fools and you are smart enough to make money from these veterans who have survived markets for decades?

If you don't know who the fool in a poker table is, probably you are.
thanks onlinegtrash...all the loss was due to my bad decisions..i had sold the calls which were giving good profit..1 hour before..r few minutes before...i need a suggestions how to handle those situations...where can we get the accurate data...

hi all...i am just 2 months old in trading...already lost 1lakh in options...joined this forum to get some good suggestions..to get back my lost money..hope this forum ll be helpful...

cheers
Chinnu
Hello there, also lost a near similar amount in market in a time frame of like 6 months but playing with patience now, what I would say is stop thinking of covering losses and start thinking of making profits only, it sounds simple and insignificant but has a vital psychological affect.
Best of Luck!

cheers
Chinnu
Do read this thread-http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/6072-teach-man-fish-12.html
Very usefull information.

Thanks a ton Roku...yes you are right instead of thinking about loss,,,better to start thinking about making profits...:)
My pleasure Chinnu@pune, also if you haven't seen the documentry The Secret then go on and watch it, it will be good to make a strong psychological buildup.

Also I have realized that one should think in percentage profits rather then hoe much rupees one earns, like for say you earn like 2 thousand from investment of 1 lakh then it's 2% which is a good enough amount, as now you will have 1.02lakh amount, 2 percent of thaat would be 2200 and the profits should keep increasing like that, follow the same practice when you suffer a loss, think of that in percentage and not in money, also so as to keep your mind at peace get out of a trade if you suffer a loss of like 2% of your entire capital, keep sharing your progress.