Hello Guys

Hi Guys

I have been trading for only one year. I am techno-fundamentalist. The trading system I use to is by Stan Weinstein in his book 'Secrets For Profiting In Bull And Bear Markets'. For fundamental part, although it is a bit, I use analysis defined in 'Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard - Mark Minervini '. By now I was using Reuters for charting purpose but It was not providing all the indicators I need. Recently I discovered Amibroker on Google and tried it. I got surprised that analyzing chart is so easy and I can add even my indicators not already available in Amibroker, I can also work offline with daily downloaded EOD data. Fantastic! Now the lift is so easy. Where comes Traderji.com? I found it on Google while searching AFLs for Amibroker. Traderji.com helped me where I was stuck to move forward. Here coders provided me AFLs for indicators that I needed for my trading system to be completely followed. I know nothing about coding so you can realized how worthy it is for person like me to get a code 'Ready-Made'.

I am excited about learning on Traderji. If you believe on my trading system and need any kind of help, I am here. Please let me help.

Thank you very much traderji. I hope we will be together for a long time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introductions 0
A Introductions 0
C Introductions 0
M Introductions 0
V Introductions 0