Hello from the great midwest

I call myself PenchantForPips

It's what I love and what I do. I funnel Pips from the market into my trading account. I have been refining my system since 2008 and have reached an 80% win rate with peak drawdown of just under 30%. I tend to set my reward/risk ratio at about 2:1 and I like to trade trend breakouts. I have perfected a system to find trending markets and then profit from them that has worked well for me for over two years straight now. I am not a full-time trader as I have a career that I love designing and selling electronics. I became a Forex trader after the 2008 crash that made me realize that traditional investing just wasn't going to provide the rewards that it had for my grandparents. I went from the frying pan to the fire and proceeded to lose a lot of money before I decided that trading currencies is something that I have to treat like a business. I mastered price action analysis, found a good system for spotting winners, nailed down my money management strategies and relaunched my career. The results have been nothing short of astounding and I have never looked back.