Hello from ITALY

Hi, every body

I m lover of indian people i have been in india for several years i was working in the oil business for ONGC, and now i am a professional trader on futures on crude oil , gold nasdaq s&p ecc...

I would like to know if is possible to trade in India with futures.

This is my web site for people that want a demo and educational platform

www.strategyrunner.it

Ciao:) :)

karimel said:
Hi, every body

I m lover of indian people i have been in india for several years i was working in the oil business for ONGC, and now i am a professional trader on futures on crude oil , gold nasdaq s&p ecc...

I would like to know if is possible to trade in India with futures.

This is my web site for people that want a demo and educational platform

www.strategyrunner.it

Ciao:) :)

HI I LIKE ITLAY :p
AND ITS PEOPLE................

THANKS

Hi, Vicky

Please to meet you..

Where you stay in India ? i have been several years in Mumbay

Tell me is possible to trade CME futures like mininasdaq minisp forex ecc in India ??

let me know..

Ciao

murthymsr

Signore Karimel,

Welcome to this great forum, where I find everything more friendly and less businesslike. I hope you will find it to be the same.

Your web site link provided by you appears to be interesting, I still have to go into details.

I wish you happy times ahead.
C'incontiriamo. :D

murthymsr

murthymsr said:
Signore Karimel,

Welcome to this great forum, where I find everything more friendly and less businesslike. I hope you will find it to be the same.

Your web site link provided by you appears to be interesting, I still have to go into details.

I wish you happy times ahead.
C'incontiriamo. :D

murthymsr
Wow! Signor Murthy, and I thought "Arivederci Baby" was the only Italian I needed to know.:D :D

Nicely done Murthy to welcome a friend from across the seas to this great forum.

Welcome Karimel & may you have happy times here with us. You like us Indians & we love you Italians too. In fact we Indians love peace & all people everywhere on Earth & elsewhere too.:)

Someone more knowledgeable than me will answer your query in detail very soon I'm sure.

karimel said:
Hi, Vicky

Please to meet you..

Where you stay in India ? i have been several years in Mumbay

Tell me is possible to trade CME futures like mininasdaq minisp forex ecc in India ??

let me know..

Ciao

Hi karimel

I from north india.. and sometimes in mumbai , I dont have
any idea bout CME Fu.. I am only in Equity and Fno Trading..
May be seniors can help :)

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 2
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0