hello from europe...

hi,

my name is Volker Butzlaff. I am engineer, work freelance in Germany and my two main areas of expertise are system development and simulation methodology.

After developing my own software product and writing a book concerning "Monte Carlo Simulation and System Trading" aspects to optimize the complete trading system development process, I am currently occupied developing a "mechanical trading system" based on the main german stock index "DAX".

I'm searching always knowledge exchanges worldwide and I got the hint to this forum from a member of the british based T2W forum.

Let's go...

bye,
zentrader

hi,

my name is Volker Butzlaff. I am engineer, work freelance in Germany and my two main areas of expertise are system development and simulation methodology.

I'm searching always knowledge exchanges worldwide and I got the hint to this forum from a member of the british based T2W forum.
Hello Volker,

Welcome to the forum. Great to meet you from Germany.

Praveen.

C

CreditViolet

hi,

After developing my own software product and writing a book concerning "Monte Carlo Simulation and System Trading" aspects to optimize the complete trading system development process, I am currently occupied developing a "mechanical trading system" based on the main german stock index "DAX".

Let's go...

bye,
zentrader
Hi zen
I have been to your site and its great.
DAX is a beauty to trade, good vola and vol. I keep in contact with traders who trade the DAX, Stoxx and the SMI besides the Asian Indices and they love it!
Great to have you here

CV
:eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 4
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
D Introductions 2