Hello from Bihari trader from andhra ( vizag , rajahmundry )

Hi guys i am in my early 30 might not be the right to start trading but i have tried it around 10 years back i have done stuff which includes
forex, trading ( both of these just for fun ) , online marketing ,seo , hacking(lame) i know ... I am currently working in a bank and i am bored to death . I am told i am not allowed to trade intra day as i work in govt sector . so i am going to open an account in my mum name

SwagatN

Intraday trading during working hours you think thats ok?
Off course not, If he meant what you are saying then its fine.. But he did not mention about working hours.. He just said that they are not allowed, what is the problem if I am a govt employee and on leave and trading intraday ??

Working hours is 10 am to 5 pm . Yes i read somewhere that there are restrictions for intraday trader Anyhow i will doing it my mothers name so i wont have any problem . do you guys have any tip about any good resource

Satya.

Off course not, If he meant what you are saying then its fine.. But he did not mention about working hours.. He just said that they are not allowed, what is the problem if I am a govt employee and on leave and trading intraday ??
IntraD EQ trading is considrd as Speculation
n
FO is considrd as Business

AS per IT Rule,a Govt Servnt cnt do ny business or speculation(in his name)
u cn Invest in Stck mrkt. Bt mny dnt follow dis rule,mny r sitting in der Govt office & instead of doing dat job dey doing der personal wrk(Trading)
mny even dnt file return.

GENIETRADE

There are Code of conduct rules for the government servants. Not indulging in speculative or business activities during the working hours or off hours is one of the restrictions imposed on government servants. Even if the employee is in corporate sector drawing a salary which is subjected to TDS (Tax deducted at source) he cannot indulge in such activities as his professional dedication gets distracted. There are many other restrictions imposed on government servants. They cannot play lotteries, indulge in public drinking. Participation in media or social media etc. is prohibited. Some of the violations of conduct rules are minor offence in nature and some attract serious disciplinary action which include termination of services. In any way, it will affect adversely in the career path of employee if he fails to adhere to conduct rules.

SwagatN

No

There are Code of conduct rules for the government servants. Not indulging in speculative or business activities during the working hours or off hours is one of the restrictions imposed on government servants. Even if the employee is in corporate sector drawing a salary which is subjected to TDS (Tax deducted at source) he cannot indulge in such activities as his professional dedication gets distracted. There are many other restrictions imposed on government servants. They cannot play lotteries, indulge in public drinking. Participation in media or social media etc. is prohibited. Some of the violations of conduct rules are minor offence in nature and some attract serious disciplinary action which include termination of services. In any way, it will affect adversely in the career path of employee if he fails to adhere to conduct rules.
No wonder, they are called servants.. :grumpy:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome 0
B Introductions 2
R Introductions 0
T Introductions 0
N Introductions 0