Hello from a technical analyst

Hi,
Just check out the Books section .....lot of recommended reads there.Go over all the prev posts .....lots of wisdom,knowledge and experience among those posts.Go through them.....and Happy Trading/Investing!!

Saint

Hi saint !Thanks a lot for the compliments. Yeah Books are great companion. The problem is this amongst all the readers who read, what to read and what not. You do not know before reading if it worth it. If you are reading something does not worth it affect your brain and your thinking. One must have a master mind group of like minded people who works on the same wavelength. they share and recommand what is good and it is best if you know some one successful recommanding books are the books one must read. Because it is a very wast field and there are millions of books available. I was quite busy during last fortnight with a couple of seminars. Would come back soon enough with some more stuff.

regards to you and all the members and readers of these posts. 73
MB singh

ksn

Hi all,
Very usefull reading on basic requirements before investing in shares. As suggested by Mr Singh , our investment decisions shall be based on our own analysis of fundamentals of the stock for which the tips are given by many. This is a must to avoid losing hard earned money , which is the case with 90 % of the investors. On the other hand , if the total economy is growing , as is the case now, investment in equity shares of any reasonably good company ( not in fly-by-night players) and wait with patience for a period, will definitetly give you more wealth than investing in fixed income investments like bank FD's etc.
With best wishes for all.

K.Satyanarayana.

Dear Singh,

It is good to come across Technical Analyst on this dicussion forum. I am very much interested to learn this. Can you recommend any good books (indian oriented) and the required software. Is softwares available with reasonable pricing?

Pls. reply.

Thanking you,

Ravichandran Iyer
:)

Hi to all,
Though I m not new,but some how,I m first time coming across such kind of FORUM,so that,i really dont understand where to visit/click,so that.I will get intraday calls,as well short term calls,can some body can suggest me,by the way what is mean by thread?,pl give link,so that I can read the procedure for the same,pl.
Thanks in advance.
Samir,Pune

4candles

mbsingh said:
24th July 2005 08:24 PM
mbsingh

Hi saint !Thanks a lot for the compliments. Yeah Books are great companion. The problem is this amongst all the readers who read, what to read and what not. You do not know before reading if it worth it. If you are reading something does not worth it affect your brain and your thinking. One must have a master mind group of like minded people who works on the same wavelength. they share and recommand what is good and it is best if you know some one successful recommanding books are the books one must read. Because it is a very wast field and there are millions of books available. I was quite busy during last fortnight with a couple of seminars. Would come back soon enough with some more stuff.

regards to you and all the members and readers of these posts. 73
MB singh

I will post a list of good books soon enough.
keep coming back.
MBS

we are waiting!!! :eek: