Hello Everyone and especially the Gurus!

Often in life, you stay surrounded by all the trappings you need to get started but do nothing with until the invisible thrust pushes you into it.

It has happened with lots of things with me and the latest is Share Trading.

It is a bit of a pity that I am relatively old entrant but am keenly looking forward to cultivate some good learning to help me succeed.

To start with, I have a basic question.

I bought several shares today based on the advise of folks who have been in this business for a while. However, while making the purchase I forgot to put in the Stop Loss. Can this be done now? I purchased them through Reliance portal.

Many thanks in anticipation
Sudhindra

jagankris

Often in life, you stay surrounded by all the trappings you need to get started but do nothing with until the invisible thrust pushes you into it.

It has happened with lots of things with me and the latest is Share Trading.

It is a bit of a pity that I am relatively old entrant but am keenly looking forward to cultivate some good learning to help me succeed.

To start with, I have a basic question.

I bought several shares today based on the advise of folks who have been in this business for a while. However, while making the purchase I forgot to put in the Stop Loss. Can this be done now? I purchased them through Reliance portal.

Many thanks in anticipation
Sudhindra
NSE doesn't have GTC(Good till cancel orders).
So a permanent set and forget type stop loss order is not possible.
One has to manually put the stops daily.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 0
N Introductions 0
P Welcome 2
P Introductions 12
S Introductions 0