Heed the call, newbies!!! Space for doubts to be answered

Hei everyone :D. Found about this platform (for quenching our doubts) through my bestfriend making me fairly a newbie here. I started my trading journey fairly recently, and so far I can tell it's bumpy yet somehow addicting in nature. Don't get me wrong for I am still in my learning curve. Which brings me to my major query for this thread- Look around you, if u are a new trader or learning to become one, I am sure everyone of us are overwhelmed by the amount of data available here, at the click or our finger tips. But how do you know if they are actually telling you the truth and not selling information for money. Am pretty sure many of us have given huge amount to learn courses and still ended up being confussed or lacking the idea of how to execute them. I hope this space becomes a place for genuine data and helpful in nature.

I would like to know, if it's possible (with right guidance and continuous learning) to become a consistently successful trader in a course of few months, let's say 3-4 months? Or is it inevitable that it would take u years to be a successful trader!?

Welcome to the site! I agree with your comment about how many traders have wasted money on courses or mentors that just didn't help that much. I never personally invested in learning because all of the information is available online for free, in my opinion.

As for becoming a consistently successful trader, I think that depends on your own definition of the term. Would you consider yourself successful if you were consistently profitable, even if it was only a small amount that you were profiting by? Or is there a specific dollar amount that you're looking to make in that time? It's difficult to set exact financial goals, I think looking to better yourself as a trader leads to more dollars down the road.