Health Insurance

Selection of health insurance policy totally depends on the requirements of an individual. Every individual has their own requirements and capacity of paying premiums. Firstly, you need to decide whether you are looking for Family Health Insurance or Individual Health Insurance. In my case, I was looking for a health insurance policy that insures my family along with me. Depending on my requirements I researched on couple of insurance providers offering such benefits in their policies and finally opted for health insurance policy offered by Max Bupa. Hence, I will suggest you to first list down all your requirements which will help you select the best health insurance policy that suits your needs 

You should make a list of all the available health insurance options. Review the health insurance that is available to you through your employer and add the names of those health care plans that appear to meet your needs.

repair credit

Health insurance is selected as per the requirements and the budget you have. I would suggest you to note down your requirements like good hospital networks, cashless facility inclusion of pre- existing diseases etc. and see of the plans you like include such features.

The health insurance plan can be availed through 2 modes offline (i.e. an agent) and online. Usually applying online gives you the opportunity to avail for discounts and in the end its hassle free and quick.

rangarajan

Dear Members,
Pl advise 'Whether NRIs & their children(US Citizen by birth) are eligible to take Insurance in India.

If so Which policy is Most suitable for them for a 37-32yr old couple say for 10 yr payment period with 20lac sum assured,yearly premium payment.

Any restriction they should be physically present in India,Medical tests & whether on line payment permissible.

Which insurance provider is most preferable

What r the Tax implications in India/US for that policy.

Other imp points if any to be noted.

Compare free quotes from different companies and choose the health insurance policy. Compare the policy premium rates and feature than buy health insurance policy for you.

I do agree with “addybrown”, these days most of insurance providers facilitate us with online policy resources such as, policy features, benefits, eligibility, covers and free quotes. Best part is we don't need to waste too much of our time understanding insurance plans, now it’s on our figure tip. I too encourage comparing different companies’ quotes to choose right health insurance plan.

You should select health insurance policy which will help you financially in all your medical expenses and provides you with comprehensive health insurance that will continue to protect you even after you make a claim such as triple health insurance plan from Bharti AXA life insurance in India.

gibl

There are many companies offering health insurance.But the key is to compare them before buying.There are many online insurance comparison portals which you can use to do this.