Health and trading

Ameet148

Some people become nervous during trading especially during day trading.And if this nervousness continues for a long time it could have serious implications on their health and may be even death.

Sometimes health is greater than wealth. :thumb:

Ameet, i strongly suggest, you look at the total buyers/sellers before going intraday.
Secondly, prepare the stocks you are going to intraday in before the night. (look for buy/sell calls or targets from any brokers, check the charts, study what people have to say about it. check the support/resistance levels)
Thirdly, check NSE site for the total traded/deliverable s taken the previous day. More deliverable % mean more people are expecting the price to go up.
Lastly, personally i like to refuse to use leverage when doing intraday and pick up stocks that i can take delivery incase intra goes haywire.

I rarely panic with intraday since i follow all these tips..only i panic if the price starts to rise more than expected hahaha

Ameet148

Ameet, i strongly suggest, you look at the total buyers/sellers before going intraday.
Secondly, prepare the stocks you are going to intraday in before the night. (look for buy/sell calls or targets from any brokers, check the charts, study what people have to say about it. check the support/resistance levels)
Thirdly, check NSE site for the total traded/deliverable s taken the previous day. More deliverable % mean more people are expecting the price to go up.
Lastly, personally i like to refuse to use leverage when doing intraday and pick up stocks that i can take delivery incase intra goes haywire.

I rarely panic with intraday since i follow all these tips..only i panic if the price starts to rise more than expected hahaha
Thanks for the valuable information brother :)
I will abide by these.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Some people become nervous during trading especially during day trading.And if this nervousness continues for a long time it could have serious implications on their health and may be even death.

Sometimes health is greater than wealth. :thumb:
not sometimes its always , health is real wealth :thumb: