Hdfc!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
HDFC Bank India is the worst managed bank i have ever seen!

hey people, please think twice before trying to get either any loan from HDFC Bank in India or even have any account with HDFC Bank India. by personal experience, they have the worst operations systems compared to even the smallest co-operative banks in the country. and if you want proof - i have plenty of proof as well as a set of subsequent apology letters from them!!!!

i have an overdraft account with them, and the conditions of the overdraft account are that minimum 3% of total overdrawn money on the 30/31 of the month has to be paid in before 10th of the next month. i normally utilise upto half of the overdraft limit and then deposit back almost all of utilized money by the 2/3 of the next month. But still their operations is so fucked up that they will mark you as a defaulter because you paid up 100% but you didnt pay 3% - can you imagine this screwup?!!!!

then their collections department will mark you for recovery and hand over your numbers to a contracted street-side ruffian agency, who will then start calling up and DEMAND (bhaigiri!!!!! dadagiri!!!!!) to PAY UP SAME DAY and then they will send people within an hour to your home/office.

this happened with me twice - once on december 2005 and again today 15/16 february 2006. i had the courage to walk up to their collections department situated on 3rd floor of Trade Star Building in Andheri East in Mumbai and guess what the collection department does? they will spend an hour looking into some computers and say that somebody has made a mistake somewhere, and that they are sorry for that and then they will issue a small 1 line apology letter.

you go home happily thinking the matter is over, but wait, thats just the beginning!!!!!!

the same story will be repeated every month or every alternate month!!!!!! NOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?????

hey folks, this has been happening so regularly with me, that next time i am going to get the police and consumer courts involved. Also, you know what people incharge of collections will tell you? the so called senior officers of collections - namely Vijay (Head of Dept.), Santosh Kamat, Sachin Karmalkar - they coolly say that their collection department salaries are directly related to the amount of collections that they make each month, so they do this regularly for that extra buck!!!!!!!! and they also defy you to either go to the police or go to consumer ccourts - they say nobody can harm them!

and hey - if anybody out here wants any proof - i have some video recordings of my meetings with them! as well as the apology letters!!!

you are welcome to share your thoughts on this
[email protected]
mumbai
india