hdfc securities

I am senior citizen and finding difficulty with the helpdesk/services/customer help.For any complaints there is sterotype answers.They do not reply with heart.Forsake of green and to show profit they have started e contract notes.It is the duty of each and every securities to give physicalnotes but these people are asking for money to send original copy.Only when I complained to SEBI that I was maped for physical copies My wife received a reply that she has been maped for physical one but though two months have passed yet she has not received any .My son wrote for physical note maping but same was refused.
I do not know for what Directors are paid if they have no time [twice in a year] to look in person how the help desk are functioning
call id #01932035 of 3/3/09

I am senior citizen and finding difficulty with the helpdesk/services/customer help.For any complaints there is sterotype answers.They do not reply with heart.Forsake of green and to show profit they have started e contract notes.It is the duty of each and every securities to give physicalnotes but these people are asking for money to send original copy.Only when I complained to SEBI that I was maped for physical copies My wife received a reply that she has been maped for physical one but though two months have passed yet she has not received any .My son wrote for physical note maping but same was refused.
I do not know for what Directors are paid if they have no time [twice in a year] to look in person how the help desk are functioning
call id #01932035 of 3/3/09
Open account with Religare securities (www.religareonline.com) who provides physical contract notes all the time, even when I ask them not to send me :)

you can trasfer all your shares to your new broker's account (here religare), and close HDFC securities account. Why stay with an unhelpful broker?

and one more good thing with religare securities is that there is no AMC (annual maintenance charges) for lifetime. whereas hdfc, icici etc. charges Rs. 500 per annum. so, you can save that too.