HDFC Bank Shareholder Benefit after merger

As HDFC will merge with HDFC Bank, as I know - after merger HDFC Bank shareholders will get 25 shares for every 42 shares. Whereas HDFC shareholders will get 42 shares for every 25 shares.
I am holding 131 HDFC Bank shares with an average cost of 1,191.73 getting 39% profit.
Now if I hold those 131 shares of HDFC Bank, after the merger I will get less number of shares. So what should I do - will I hold or sell HDFC bank shares and buy HDFC shares in that amount?

It has been said that after the merger, HDFC Bank will be 100% held by public owners and existing shareholders of HDFC Ltd. will get 42 shares for every 25 shares for Rs. 2.

rvm123

As HDFC will merge with HDFC Bank, as I know - after merger HDFC Bank shareholders will get 25 shares for every 42 shares. Whereas HDFC shareholders will get 42 shares for every 25 shares.
I am holding 131 HDFC Bank shares with an average cost of 1,191.73 getting 39% profit.
Now if I hold those 131 shares of HDFC Bank, after the merger I will get less number of shares. So what should I do - will I hold or sell HDFC bank shares and buy HDFC shares in that amou