Hdfc account cancelled because of overseas forex trading

So I got a similar mail a month ago and now my debit card is blocked. I was using it to deposit and withdraw funds from my forex broker FXTM.
I use XM as well. Found they have a local bank deposit option. So basically what happens is that the money I deposit goes to some bank account and from there to XM so that my transaction won't be flagged as forex trading or gambling.
indian deposit.png

Should I use this or should I go for wallets like Skrill or Globepay? What do you suggest?

I got the same mail yesterday, before it, my card was hotlisted first then i closed the card and apply and new one. I dont mind about the email because i did nothing to harm anyone. What I think is to open to a new account on another bank.

Attachments

primitivetrader

I got the same mail yesterday, before it, my card was hotlisted first then i closed the card and apply and new one. I dont mind about the email because i did nothing to harm anyone. What I think is to open to a new account on another bank.
it's not about harming anyone directly. it's illegal. if you keep on doing this as a customer you will be blacklisted by the bank(s). as such this incident of yours is reported to RBI and they don't take such things lightly.

better stop trading forex it's illegal in India plain and simple. and don't go in WHY???