HCC and Balrampur chini in F@O-plz help

ashu2

Hello Everyone,

As a new entry in the market i opted for Balrampur chini at 65.10 and Hindustan Construction company at 109 level. The buy is for May and the expiary is on the 31. Plz. suggest me what to do now. Need guidance from some market expert -

Ashu

Well Dont Sell Balrampur Chinni Till 68 In Cash Market Which You Will Probably See In Next Week And Keep A Stop Of 62 .

Cant Understand Why U R Golding This Stock Even When It Is Down 10% From Ur Purchase Price. Will Have To Wail Long Time For Ur Price In Hcc.

Before Doing Any Trade Learn About Stop Loss . Will Help You In Your Entire Life

ashu2

Well Dont Sell Balrampur Chinni Till 68 In Cash Market Which You Will Probably See In Next Week And Keep A Stop Of 62 .

Cant Understand Why U R Golding This Stock Even When It Is Down 10% From Ur Purchase Price. Will Have To Wail Long Time For Ur Price In Hcc.

Before Doing Any Trade Learn About Stop Loss . Will Help You In Your Entire Life
Thankyou for your suggestion sir, but regardi8ng Hindustan Construction Company, my broker suggests me that a minister from USA is suppose to visit India during the 3rd week of May regarding the Indo US nuclear deal and if that deal is finalise the only company that is going to get benefit from it is HCC as it has experience of making nuclear reactors.....Please suggest m i right? Thankyou, Ashu.