Have You Got A Trading Addiction?

Do you regularly exceed your daily limit on number of trades?

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
People who do over-trading are not self-aware. I suggest, it’s better to stop after a big loss. Stop being emotional, take a break and find out why you are losing.
The eagerness of earning more or to recover the previous losses might end with a huge loss. Best thing I do to avoid over-trading is to set my number of trades, profit and loss for a day to avoid over-trading.

Is this true. Do people really make 100 trades a day?
Seriously,i mostly Scalp and higest trade/Day for me is 30,which was very volatile day.
Wondering how anyone manage to put 100 orders per day.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
I have noticed that some people tend to overtrade to the point where it is basically 100 per day. I am as shocked as you guys are. The highest that I went was one time with 10 trades, but even I felt that was too much for me.

People who do over-trading are not self-aware. I suggest, it’s better to stop after a big loss. Stop being emotional, take a break and find out why you are losing.
The eagerness of earning more or to recover the previous losses might end with a huge loss. Best thing I do to avoid over-trading is to set my number of trades, profit and loss for a day to avoid over-trading.
Rightly said, over-trading is done when greed arrives in a trader. One should realise that being impatient and urge to make quick money will lead to nowhere.