Have You Got A Trading Addiction?

Do you regularly exceed your daily limit on number of trades?

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Nope. I just hope that people are not easily affected with addiction in trading. If you are, please try to control yourself and give yourself a chance to break that addiction.

Well I did have a tough time controlling the number of trades when I started, but with time one learns from his mistakes and so was the case with me. Whenever I feel addicted , I just close my PC until I regain calmness again.

I have seen many traders utilizing their entire day peeping into their laptops and mobiles just to have a glance at the markets, not understanding the importance of maintaining a balance in trading and personal life or even maintaining risk. This must be checked, addiction is definitely bad, be it for anything then.

No, i have not got a trading addiction. Although initially i used to feel the need to overtrade sometimes but i controlled this urge on time and believe in having a sound trading strategy.

I am an active trader, but that doesn't mean i am addicted to it. I am able to control myself and I very well know when I should or should not trade. There has to be a balance in my opinion.