Have a look at this DIVERGENCE Indicator

mohan.sic

Dear friends,

Just been through these Charts while browsing. Interesting charts with a Indicator showing divergence signals. Please anyone bring into light what could be the indicator. Software is Ensign Windows. Any users of the software please check if it is a inbuilt indicator.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Need not to try giggles. Simply try RSI u will get the result.

Dev Sir,

Have a look again.

Its not bounded indicator like RSI.

thanks
Buddy,

Just check your chart once again first divergence have been failed mercilessly on that....

RSI is one of the best tool to judge your divergences... rest all are mockery of it like ROC/WilliMS%/OBV etc etc...I don't know what is named that particular indicator in your chart....

but still once could be suggested follow RSI only. Rest upto you.

mohan.sic

Buddy,

Just check your chart once again first divergence have been failed mercilessly on that....

RSI is one of the best tool to judge your divergences... rest all are mockery of it like ROC/WilliMS%/OBV etc etc...I don't know what is named that particular indicator in your chart....

but still once could be suggested follow RSI only. Rest upto you.
Dev Sir,

I really wonder where you could a divergence failure in the chart.

mohan

rkkarnani

Dev Sir,

I really wonder where you could a divergence failure in the chart.

mohan
Mohan, In the first chart, the first divergence... Indicator is UP and Price is diverging down , we expect the Price to move UP in the direction of the Indicator, whereas Price does a harakiri !
Dev da, is on dot when he says :
first divergence have been failed mercilessly
:D

jahan

Mohan, In the first chart, the first divergence... Indicator is UP and Price is diverging down , we expect the Price to move UP in the direction of the Indicator, whereas Price does a harakiri !
Dev da, is on dot when he says : :D
Hello,

sir,the first on first chart is called "Negative convergence"...indicator has higher high..and price has lower-high----the Indicator is precisely given the Short-signal....

Negative divergence...means when price makes higher-high and indicator makes higher-lows....this for Sell....opposite of this .i.e positive Divergence for Buy....

the Indicator is may be based on Volume-Momemtm or Momemtm-volume.

Regards,

rkkarnani

Hello,

sir,the first on first chart is called "Negative convergence"...indicator has higher high..and price has lower-high----the Indicator is precisely given the Short-signal....

Negative divergence...means when price makes higher-high and indicator makes higher-lows....this for Sell....opposite of this .i.e positive Divergence for Buy....

Regards,
Okay! Seems have a hell of a lot to learn even for getting the "basics" ! Thanks for clarifying. Though I always thought divergence direction was governed by the Indicator ! If indicator is making Higher Highs and Price is making Lower Highs, the price would ultimately follow the indicator.
Though I do not look for divergences, but shall surely update myself by going through more on the subject. Thanks again.

Hello,

Regards,
Wow !! What an amazing explanations to justify something !! Bravo Bravo !!

You must have noted the the thread title. My purpose of the very first post was to educate the guy that instead of gettin confuse Divergences could be checked by RSI for better results.

Instead, though you have no specific information about the indicator, you simply put on your nose with negative convergence. Could you please describe what are the effects of convergences and without those things what traders community could have lost something.