Has anyone tried IIFL's new platform?

Well, I have been facing issues with my discount broker of late and have been contemplating of shifting. Hence have been sizing my options.
I would just like to know if anyone has tried IIFL after they converted to discount broking? How are their services? Are they still unreliable or have they mended their ways?

Well, I have been facing issues with my discount broker of late and have been contemplating of shifting. Hence have been sizing my options.
I would just like to know if anyone has tried IIFL after they converted to discount broking? How are their services? Are they still unreliable or have they mended their ways?
Why IIFL ?? Why not some other discount broker ?

Because they don't have Nest
Iifl doesn't have nest, they have their own traders termina TT, excellent trading platform, I am using it since last 5 years.

but I have not tried their discount broking services, earliar I talked to thier representative, their discount broking services has many limitations. Hence cancelled the idea to migrate. They are not providing margins to trade futrues that means you will have to keep full amount in your trading account to trade futures, Also TT will not be available, only web based trading can be done.

Iifl doesn't have nest, they have their own traders termina TT, excellent trading platform, I am using it since last 5 years.

but I have not tried their discount broking services, earliar I talked to thier representative, their discount broking services has many limitations. Hence cancelled the idea to migrate. They are not providing margins to trade futrues that means you will have to keep full amount in your trading account to trade futures, Also TT will not be available, only web based trading can be done.
Well, that sucks! That defeats their purpose. Why provide the exe based terminal to retail investors and not traders?

Then they dont seem to be serious about getting traders to trade through them.

Smart_trade

rrrajguru

Another thing i want to add about the charts they are providing.

In chart there is Option for 1d chart, 3d chart. Both are intraday charts. Funny thing is 1d chart is today's live chart, with no previous data in it and 3d chart is previous 3 days data(excluding today's data) but non live. Then how can one trade without seeing previous support and resistance? So in total, useless charts.