Has anyone tried Equitymaster.com?

DSM

Used to have high opinion of Equitymaster for its research services. But then realized that they too are on a bandwagon and no different from others. They have started options and F&O services which has got tepid reviews. Now they have started something called Wealth Builders Club..... Here is their spiel :

I'm never surprised to see plenty of advice on 'How to make Money from Stocks'. But seldom does one talk about building wealth outside the stock market. One person I know built an enormous wealth of $60 million or Rs 360 Crores without going anywhere near the stock market And what's special about this man is that he wants to share his secrets and tell you how he made so much money entirely using non-stock market methods. I invite you to know more about this man and his exclusive club... But you must act now because registrations to this club close at midnight TODAY. So this is your last chance... [/COLOR]

Registrations to the Wealth Builders Club -- which shows you ways to increase your income and multiply your wealth without touching stocks -- are closing in another 3 hours at midnight TODAY. So if you want to join thousands of other members benefitting from it, sign up right away. You have nothing to fear as there's a 30-day refund policy on the Wealth Builders Club. But if you miss this, we can't say when you will get a chance to sign up again.

The cost : About 40,000 Only. :) :) :)

Used to have high opinion of Equitymaster for its research services. But then realized that they too are on a bandwagon and no different from others. They have started options and F&O services which has got tepid reviews. Now they have started something called Wealth Builders Club..... Here is their spiel :

I'm never surprised to see plenty of advice on 'How to make Money from Stocks'. But seldom does one talk about building wealth outside the stock market. One person I know built an enormous wealth of $60 million or Rs 360 Crores without going anywhere near the stock market And what's special about this man is that he wants to share his secrets and tell you how he made so much money entirely using non-stock market methods. I invite you to know more about this man and his exclusive club... But you must act now because registrations to this club close at midnight TODAY. So this is your last chance... [/COLOR]

Registrations to the Wealth Builders Club -- which shows you ways to increase your income and multiply your wealth without touching stocks -- are closing in another 3 hours at midnight TODAY. So if you want to join thousands of other members benefitting from it, sign up right away. You have nothing to fear as there's a 30-day refund policy on the Wealth Builders Club. But if you miss this, we can't say when you will get a chance to sign up again.

Whether their members build wealth or not but at Rs 40,000 per member they are surely building wealth for themselves.

Smart_trade

TracerBullet

Whether their members build wealth or not but at Rs 40,000 per member they are surely building wealth for themselves.

Smart_trade
And after few months they will come up with yet another money making scheme that will be available at a discount for a short time only.

i think in the last couple of years they have launched at least 5+ new stuff and they keep have regular short-time-only discounts on them. They keep spamming me even though i made the mistake of paying for fundselect for ~7 years (on a discount:) ). Then they have lifetime access option on one time payment (but with yearly maintainence fee). Probably it wont include new money making schemes.

stupid marketing stuff, atleast it got me started in looking at markets :) ...

And after few months they will come up with yet another money making scheme that will be available at a discount for a short time only.

i think in the last couple of years they have launched at least 5+ new stuff and they keep have regular short-time-only discounts on them. They keep spamming me even though i made the mistake of paying for fundselect for ~7 years (on a discount:) ). Then they have lifetime access option on one time payment (but with yearly maintainence fee). Probably it wont include new money making schemes.

stupid marketing stuff, atleast it got me started in looking at markets :) ...
In every bull market, such wealth building schemes grow like mushrooms...come 4-6 months of downtrend...all these schemes will disappear along with their promoters.:D

Smart_trade

Hi,

Has anyone here taken the value pro service from the Equitymasters ? If yes, can somebody share those reports ? I am member of their largecap,midcap,hidden treasure and few others. I am open for swapping the reports or splitting the cost.

Thanks,