Hareesh-A young veteran

:)
Hi friends,
This is Hareesh.I have been in the share market for 10 years ..not on a continuous basis...I am an Engineer by profession and an investor out of educational interest,money etc
My involvement with the stock market can be divided into 3 phases
Phase 1:
2003-2007..I used to trade only in equities --swing,short term and long term investments...did a decent job i guess..paid a couple of years of my eng fees with a min capital!!!I quit as I was buys with my career and other financial commitments..
Phase 2:
2011-2102:Was well settled in job..financial commitments came to a proper shape...did some swing and short term equities trading...could get a monthly returns of 10-30%...did a small mistake in investment after 10 montsh and that one mistake cost me 70% of investment....hehe..lessons learnt!!!
I had to quit as i changed my job and I need some time to rethink of startegies and stuff...

2013 oct....
Entered again ..This time with a min capital ...in options segment...A new segment....traded for 4 sessions and all is well so far....

That's all about me...
I have been going through some of the posts by saint,raj,ST etc and I feel TJ is a great place to learn a lot of things and also make new frendz....

I have a specific target to achieve in next 1 year..I will gain experience in options..then to futures and then to my fav short term /swing equity trading

Hareesh

narayan78

welcome to TJ , :)

with cheers,
narayan.