Hardware and Software for Trading

neo1599

Veneet

There is a thread in the forum about the prerequisites of trading which contains some very good advice about hardware and software along with technical help. Just use the search and i think you will find it.

Regards

Neo :)

columbus

Columbous just get to nehru place and you will easily be able to find a replacement.
If you are not staying in Delhi send me a message with the type of cable along with photograph and I can probably arrange to send it for you.

Regards

Neo :)
Neo,

Thanks for responding POSITIVELY, I will give you a private message a little later.I am staying in HYDERABAD.

columbus

Neo,

Thanks for responding POSITIVELY, I will give you a private message a little later.I am staying in HYDERABAD.
neo,

Hope you received my PM.Now I am sending the photograph of the cable.

Last edited:
V

vvvv

i want to attch 2 monitors to a single CPU...1 monitor will only have my brokers screen from where 1 will punch in the trades.the other 1 will for my tech analysis software which will run live at the same time..i want to operate both the monitors from a single mouse ...is it possible ????

pakatil

i want to attch 2 monitors to a single CPU...1 monitor will only have my brokers screen from where 1 will punch in the trades.the other 1 will for my tech analysis software which will run live at the same time..i want to operate both the monitors from a single mouse ...is it possible ????
Yes, it is possible to connect 2 Monitors to one CPU. May be u need additional software to use both the monitors separately.

Cheers

C

Czar

Hey colombus, this is a standard monitor analogue cable, which monitor u use ? & which motherboard ?

nms

Hi All,
My PC is Lenovo make. Due to some problem recently I have replaced the Mother Board in the Company's service center.After replacement the booting process has been changed. On starting the PC, the system is writing to press F1 to advance or Del key to go setup. My question is how F1 can be removed during booting process?
Regards.

Dude its the cell/battery of PC that's drained
Just replcae it with a new one from market
if your PC is in warranty period ask you vendor to do so

BTW if you PC pauses @ this stage ??

Last edited: