HAPPY's Trading Dairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shorting opportunity presented itself on both BNF & NF at opening . . .

Past few days the gaps itself took away the entier moves . . .

Thankfully today the gap down was not huge, but the follow-through was good :D

BNF -support areas: 9750,9710 and then 9660, 9620

NF - support areas: round numbers 5600 and then 5550

:) Happy

Booked BNF and 1/2 NF positions, reason swing type gains in first hour of trade :D . . .

Watch the recent lows on BNF, if 9600 breaks decisively then . . . . . bale bale :D

Nice shorting opportunity presented itself on both BNF & NF at opening . . .

Past few days the gaps itself took away the entier moves . . .

Thankfully today the gap down was not huge, but the follow-through was good :D

BNF -support areas: 9750,9710 and then 9660, 9620

NF - support areas: round numbers 5600 and then 5550

Are you happy today?:D

A very good day . . . Hope all the friends at TJ had an equally great trading session today :thumb:

Reminder to self: In the markets, the trend is the most potent force and it does not change on a dime . . .

The higher time frame trend re-asserting itself today. . .
Trading reversals is fun, but the really big money making opportunities are on the side of the trend . . .

Last edited:
Before I take off for . . .

On a trending day like today all the systems should fire . . .
If your system failed to catch today's move its time to retire it and choose something else . . .

On Nifty Future trading with a simple easy to trade system like Smart_Trade's Swift System
we could have caught all 210 point minus some slippage on entry signal (5720) . . . Exit at EoD . . .

hi happy

you have analyzed my system and suggested to add code for suppressing the effect of compounding to evaluate it better, now i have posed that result also in my thread ,please again analyze that result and give your valuable comment,sorry to post this type of request in your thread,thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.